|S. No.||Areas of Internship||Minimum Qualification required for the Internship||Number of Internship vacancies|
|1||Water & Waste Water Management||B.Tech in Civil, Chemical or Equivalent||1|
|2||Urban Planning/ Provision of Urban amenities and facilities & Urban Reforms||B.Plan/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Equivalent||1|
|3||Municipal Finance||B.Com/ BBA||1|
|4||IT & e-Governance||B.Tech in CS/ IT/ EC/ Equivalent||2|
|5||Special Purpose Interns (Closure Procedures)||B.Tech Civil/ Mechanical||1|
Stipend proposed per month: Rs. 10,000/-
Duration of Internship: 1 year.
Eligibility Condition: 1. Open only for Indian citizens, preferably from Kerala. 2. Not more than 36 months from the date of declaration of final year results.
How to apply:
- Go to the website https://internship.aicte-india.org/module_ulb/Dashboard/TulipMain/index.php
- Click Register and submit your details, if not registered for TULIP internship
- Login with your credentials
- Find the vacancy from AMRUT Kerala and Apply on or before 05.12.2021, 5 PM
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview